Employers must contact Director of Student Life,
Scott Miner at 925-424-1494 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
to schedule your visit.
- Employer must contact the Director of Student Life, Scott Miner at 925-424-1494 (email@example.com) to schedule the event.
- Employer must fill out, sign, and return the Employer Contract two weeks prior to the event in order to secure the date.
- If the original contract information changes, it is the responsibility of the Employer to inform the Director of Student Life, Scott Miner before coming to Las Positas College.
- Employer must pay the entire fee of $100 PER TABLE PER DAY before the start of the event or the event will be cancelled. Employers may not bring their own tables unless previously agreed upon with the Director of Student Life. Additional facility rental fees may apply depending upon Employer requirements.
- Prior to the event, a time and place will be agreed upon to meet on the day of the event. Failure to show up on time for this meeting may result in cancellation of the event or a late fee of $25.
- Employer must notify the Office of Student Life in writing (fax: 925-371-5572) by noon at least one day prior to the event if the event must be canceled. Failure to do so will result in a cancelation charge of $25 and employer will be prohibited from returning to LPC.
- Employer must be an equal opportunity/equal access/affirmative action employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce and complies with all Federal and California State laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding non-discrimination and affirmative action.
- Employers must set up on time and clean up on time. Please be aware that no vehicles are allowed on the campus. Vehicles must remain in designated parking lots. Employers will need to cart materials, equipment, and supplies to the assigned table(s).
- Employers must remain at the assigned table(s) and allow individuals to approach them.
- Employer is responsible for purchasing a daily parking pass ($2 fee/day CASH) which is required of all LPC visitors. Failure to purchase a parking pass will result in a ticket.
- Requests from Employers to visit campus the first week of each semester will not be approved as students are focused on finding their classes and adjusting to the college.
- Violation of any of these rules can result in the immediate removal of the Employer from the LPC campus.
The completed and signed Employer Contract may be faxed to the ASLPC Office @ (925) 371-5572
Attention Scott Miner