Student of the Year Scholarship Application
Check Back for 2016 Scholarship Opportunities
The 2015 Sandia Laboratories and Livermore Chamber of Commerce College Student of the Year Award
A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to a Las Positas College Student who will then be recognized at the Mayor's State of the City event at Robert Livermore Community Center on June 24th, 2015.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must have GPA of 3.5 – 4.0.
- Must have completed a minimum of 36 semester college-level credits by December 31, 2014.
- Must be graduating or transferring between now and August 31, 2015.
- Must have a community college record free of suspensions, probation and serious disciplinary actions and must enjoy full rights of citizenship in his/her country (none have been or remain abridged due to criminal conduct).
Selection will be determined by grades, academic recognition, awards, honors, leadership roles, activities, service to college and community, and an essay.
- Applications Available On Line April 8, 2015
- Deadline for Submitting Application April 22, 2015
- LPC Scholarship Committee Review and Nominee Selection April 23, 2015
Questions and Submissions:
- Contact Scott Miner, Director of Student Life, at (925) 424-1494 with questions
- E-mail Application (and all Attachments) to Scott Miner at email@example.com
- Or drop off printed Application (and all Attachments) to Scott Miner in Room 1643
- The application form can be found at the end of this page. It is a fillable pdf.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to save your Application on-line.
- YOU MUST either save the Application to your local hard drive, zip drive, etc., or print the Application (with all six Attachments) and complete it in pen.
- REMEMBER, if YOU do not save the Application to your local drive, it will be lost.
YOU MUST PRINT or SAVE THE APPLICATION TO YOUR
LOCAL HARD DRIVE or USB DRIVE!!!