Student of the Year Scholarship Application
The 2013 Sandia Laboratories and Livermore Chamber of Commerce College Student of the Year Award
A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to a Las Positas College Student who will then be recognized at the Dream Makers & Risk Takers luncheon at Poppy Ridge Golf Course in Livermore on Thursday, March 28, 2013.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Must have GPA of 3.5 – 4.0.
- Must have completed a minimum of 36 semester college-level credits by December 31, 2012.
- Must be graduating between now and August 31, 2013.
- Must have a community college record free of suspensions, probation and serious disciplinary actions and must enjoy full rights of citizenship in his/her country (none have been or remain abridged due to criminal conduct).
Selection will be determined by grades, academic recognition, awards, honors, leadership roles, activities, service to college and community, and an essay.
- Applications Available On Line Beginning November 30, 2012
- Deadline for Submitting Applications is February 14, 2013
- LPC Scholarship Committee Review and Nominee Selection will be February 22, 2013
Questions and Submissions:
- Contact Cynthia Ross, Director of Student Life, at (925) 424-1297 with questions.
- E-mail Completed Application (and all Attachments) to Cynthia Ross at email@example.com.
- Or, drop off Completed Application (and all Attachments) to Cynthia Ross at B. 1300-C.
- The application form can be found at the end of this page. It is a fillable pdf.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to save your Application on-line.
- YOU MUST either save the Application to your local hard drive, zip drive, etc., or print the Application (with all six Attachments) and complete it in pen.
- REMEMBER, if YOU do not save the Application to your local drive, it will be lost.
YOU MUST SAVE THE APPLICATION TO YOUR
LOCAL HARD DRIVE!!!