Shark Tank 2015 Spring Calendar
- February 16, 2015, Registration Begins for LPC Shark Tank participation
Go to the Shark Tank website for the rules and to register.
February 16 to March 17, Registrants will be contacted to answer questions
- February 17 to March 17, Participants will be contacted to review ideas and make suggestions
- March 2, Presenters will be contacted
- March 3 to 17, Prescreening of ideas
- March 17, Presentations are due. Completed presentations should be submitted to: Tom Blinn, Head Shark (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- March 17, 6 pm to 7:15 room 2420 Guest Speaker, Rajnish Khanna, Ph.D. will speak on new technology in the food and agriculture business.
- March 24, 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm the LPC Shark Tank competition (room 801), will be conducted
- March 26, 2:30 pm Awards ceremony
Dyan Miller, Dean
Behavioral Sciences, Business & Athletics