Skip to main content
Interior Design

Transfer Opportunities

Students with an AS Degree can consider programs in Architecture, Interior Design and other fields. While units in this program are transferable to many institutions, students should consult a counselor for information.

The University of California and The California State University systems have related programs:

  • CSU Chico
  • CSU Fresno
  • CSU Long Beach
  • CSU Sacramento
  • San Diego State University
  • SF State University
  • San Jose State University
  • UC Davis

For more information please contact:

Jill Hornbeck
 925-424-1000 ext: 2753