To get your Student ID W#:
- Go to the LPC home page, and under "Class Schedules & Information" click on the "CLASS-Web" link .
- On the "Welcome to CLASS-Web" page, click on "Sign on to CLASS-Web" at the top left.
- On the User Login page, enter your SSN in the User ID field, and enter your default PIN NUMBER (this is automatically preset to your birth date, in the following format - MMDDYY (two digits for the month, two digits for the day, and two digits for the year), and click LOGIN.
- The next page may say "your pin has expired" - You will enter your birth date in the OLD PIN field, and then enter your own six numbers (no letters) into the NEW PIN field.
- On the next page, re-enter your NEW PIN number, then use the pull down menu to select a security question, enter an answer and click SUBMIT.
- The next page may say "Terms of Usage" - read the page and click CONTINUE.
- When the page comes up and says "Welcome (your name) to CLASS-Web", go down to item #1 and click "What is my W Number".