Payment of Fees
Attention: Enrollment each term is conditional upon full payment of fees/tuition.
Fees are due at the time of registration. Las Positas College reserves the right to drop students from classes who have not paid their fees within ten days from the date they register.
Students have the option of paying fees by any one of the following methods:
- Credit card - at the time of online registration in CLASS-Web.
- Mail - (DO NOT SEND CASH) A payment envelope will be included in the registration mailer, or address to
Las Positas College
Admissions & Records, Bldg 700
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Livermore, CA 94551
- NelNet Tuition Payment Program - see the e-Cashier link located on the "Pay Fees Online" page in CLASS-Web.
- In Person - Deliver payment to the Office of Admissions and Records. (Students who may be eligible for financial aid and/or an enrollment fee waiver should contact the Financial Aid Office prior to registration. See Financial Aid Website for more information.)
- Once payment has been received and processed, a confirmation of your class schedule will be mailed to you.