Tuesday & Thursday
April 3 – May 24, 2018
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Horticulture 202 - ADAPTIVE LANDSCAPE & GARDEN MAINTENANCE
Students will demonstrate basic skills and safety procedures used in lawn maintenance, tree and shrub pruning, basic irrigation repair, and organic weed control strategies.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Program is designed for individuals with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Interest in pursuing employment in the horticulture, landscaping, or viticulture industry.
- Access to transportation to and from Las Positas College.
- Access to home and agency support needed for successful program participation.