Accommodations are provided in the Assessment Center for the following Assessment tests:
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Ability to Benefit (ATB)
Students who require accommodations should follow these steps before attending an assessment session:
- Contact the Disability Resource Center (925) 424-1510 for an individual education plan (IEP) appointment.
- Notify the Assessment Center (925) 424-1475 in advance of your assessment session so that we can best meet your accommodations.
- Use the Study Guides and downloadable app to prepare for your assessment.
- Bring your photo ID, your student ID "W" number and your IEP to your assessment session.