Pre-enrollment: LPC Career Learning Cohort Questionnaire
Career Learning Cohort is an innovative program designed for LPC students exploring career and technical education.
- Receive 1 on 1 counseling and mentorship throughout the year
- Receive a personalized Student Education Plan
- Receive career and education aptitude assessments
- Receive training on resumes, job applications, job search strategies and interviews; attend Career Conversations/Field Trips on popular industries
- Participate in a paid internship for summer 2013
- Receive financial assistance for school and work-related expenses
Eligibility requirements may include some of the following:
- Between the ages of 18 and 21
- Reside in Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, or Sunol
- Low income
- Did not take classes during Summer, 2012
- Are you a foster youth, teen parent, or learning disabled?
For more information please contact:
Kristin Moore, LPC Counselor and Instructor