IMPORTANT: Your Photo ID and Student User Identification ("W") number are REQUIRED.
Important Testing Requirements:
- Doors will open 10 minutes before the session. Calculators are not permitted. Phones must be turned off.
- Bring a valid photo ID and your student ID # ("W" number). Students will not be admitted to testing without a photo ID. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- To park on campus, you must purchase $2.00 daily campus parking permit at the permit kiosk in the parking lot. Lot C is closest to building 1600. Students parking in the 20 minute "Visitor" spaces will be ticketed.
- At the end of the assessment tests, students will be scheduled for a group program planning session with a counselor.
Scheduled Open Assessment Sessions for 2016 Early Admission Students
- No appointments needed for testing.
- Choose a session from the schedule and bring a photo ID.
- Students will be placed in sessions on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students arriving after the start of testing will be seated as space becomes available.
- The English Assessment will take approximately 1.5 hours.
- The Math Assessment will take approximately 1.0 hour.
- Please plan accordingly and allow 2 hours for testing.
- To take both English and Math assessments you must arrive no later than 2 hours before the end of the session.
|Saturday, March 5||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Monday, March 7||4:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 8||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday, March 12||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Monday, March 14||4:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 15||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Monday, March 21||4:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 22||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Monday, March 28||4:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 29||2:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday, March 31||4:00 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday, April 2||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|
Note: Study guides are available on the Assessment Center web site to help students prepare for the Math and English assessment tests.
Special Services for Students with Disabilities: Please contact the Disability Resource Center at (925) 424-1510.