Assessment Appointment Instructions
for Early Admission Students
Appointments for Early Admission Fall 2014 assessment testing sessions will be scheduled using a web-based online appointment system.
Please follow the instructions below to schedule an assessment appointment.
(Note: Prior to scheduling an assessment appointment you must have already completed the Early Admission application process.)
IMPORTANT: Your Student User Identification ("W") number is REQUIRED to schedule an assessment appointment. To find your W number, go to the Las Positas College website at: www.laspositascollege.edu
- Click on the "CLASS-Web" link.
- Sign in to CLASS-Web using your social security number and PIN.
(Your PIN is a 6-digit numeric code initially set to your birthdate in the format MMDDYY).
- Click the "What's My New User ID?" link to see your Student User Identification ("W") number.
- A preview of the Early Admission testing sessions will be available in your Early Admission acceptance letter.
- When ready to schedule an assessment appointment click on the link provided below at the end of these instructions.
- When the "Appointment" screen appears: Enter your "W" number and birthdate using the exact format indicated.
- Click on the "Continue" button.
- When the "Appointment Menu: screen appears: Click the Find Appointments menu button. All available testing sessions will be displayed.
- When the "Appointment Search Results" screen appears: Click the * Select button on the left to select your desired assessment appointment (testing session) date and time.
- When the "Reason Selection" screen appears: Highlight the Assessment Session option and press the Tab key on your computer to enter your contact telephone number (required) and e-mail address (optional).
- Click the Continue button, your scheduled assessment appointment date and time will be displayed.
- Click the Go Back button to return to the main "Appointment" menu screen.
- To exit the Assessment Appointment system, Click the Logout button.
Click the following link to access the Assessment Appointment system:
Note: Rescheduling an Appointment
In order to reschedule a new appointment, you first must cancel the current existing assessment appointment.
To cancel an appointment, select the Cancel Appointment menu option on the "Appointment Menu" screen.
Important: If you have any problems using the online Assessment Appointment system please request an assessment appointment using e-mail instructions provided below:
- Review the Assessment Schedule testing sessions available for Early Admission students listed in the Early Admission acceptance letter.
- Select two possible assessment testing sessions that you would be able to attend.
- Send an e-mail requesting an assessment appointment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assessment appointment e-mail request must include the following:
- Assessment Session (1st Choice): Date and Time
- Assessment Session (2nd Choice): Date and Time
- Student Name + Student User Identification ("W") number
A confirmation e-mail response will be sent within 3 working days indicating assessment testing session for which an appointment has been scheduled.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled starting time to complete the required check-in process.
~ ~ ~ No admittance once a testing session has started. ~ ~ ~
- Bring a valid photo ID and assigned student user "W" number.
- Students must purchase $2.00 daily campus parking permit.
- Following completion of assessment tests new students will be scheduled for a orientation and program planning session with counselors.
- Cell phones and pagers must be turned off during assessment session.
Note: For ADA accommodations, please contact the Disability Resource Center (DRC) at (925) 424-1510