- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- How to Apply
(Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Staff
- Types of Financial Aid
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Federal Direct Loan
- ASLPC Textbook Loaner Program
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Cost of Attendance
- The Zone
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Understanding My Responsibilities
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Pell Grant Chart 2017-2018
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Net Price Calculator
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- BankMobile Debit Card/Refunds
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Manage Your Money
- Additional Resources
- LPC Veterans First Program
The financial aid office is currently processing financial aid applications for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Priority File Completion Deadline for fall 2018 was July 09, 2018!
Those who met the deadline are assured of having their financial aid file processed in time to receive payment the first week of classes.
For those who missed the deadline, please submit your forms to complete your file as quickly as possible. We process files in the order received. Currently we are about 4 weeks behind in processing files. Due to workload, we cannot ensure your file will be reviewed in time to release your first pell grant refund the first week of classes.
As a rule, the later you complete your file, the later your first refund will be.
2017-2018 FAFSA - If you are eligible, Pell grant for fall 2017, spring 2018, and summer 2018
2018-2019 FAFSA - If you are eligible, Fee waiver for summer 2018, Pell grant for fall 2018, spring 2019, and summer 2019
A new FAFSA must be filed every year starting October 1st. The Cal Grant deadline (through FAFSA) is March 2nd of every year. Please read more on Cal Grants.
The U.S. Department of Education has recently implemented Year-Round Pell Grants, allowing students to receive up to 150% of a regular grant award over the course of the academic year (fall, spring, and summer) so that they can continue taking classes in the summer and finish their degrees faster than they would otherwise. Click here for more information.
If you are eligible for a Federal Pell Grant or Cal Grant, please read the information on BankMobile Disbursements and choosing how to receive your funds.
Free Preschool Program for Qualifying Families