- Financial Aid Home
- 2018-19 Sample Award Letter
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Types of Financial Aid
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Foster Youth Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Resources (Various)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
When you are a student, it can feel like money is always tight. You’ve got bills, rent, and tuition to pay, and you want to have enough money for fun, too! So how can you get on the right path to a great financial future, while making your money count today?
CashCourse is your real-life guide to taking charge of your money. Their online personal finance tools help you build real-life-ready financial skills. Students at more than 800 schools across the country use CashCourse, and here’s why:
- It’s easy to use. CashCourse offers you a customizable set of tools so you can make decisions that fit your life.
- It’s free from commercial ties. You can trust that the information on CashCourse is independent and noncommercial, and that we’ll never try to advertise any products or services to you.
- It’s 100% FREE. CashCourse is independently funded by the National Endowment for Financial Education® (NEFE®), so it won’t cost you a penny—ever.
CashCousre website - Type in your information and select your school which will allow you to access Las Positas College’s CashCourse School Site.
Faculty and staff: Interested in using CashCourse in the classroom or at home? CashCourse is free for everyone! All you have to do is Register with CashCourse and you too can access our Las Positas CashCourse School Site.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: 9am - 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.