- Financial Aid Home
- How to Apply
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Staff
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- Types of Financial Aid
- Current Federal Workstudy Jobs
- Federal Direct Loan
- ASLPC Textbook Loaner Program
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW)
- Cost of Attendance
- The Zone
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Complete Withdraw & Financial Aid
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Understanding My Responsibilities
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Pell Grant Chart 2017-2018
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Net Price Calculator
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- Debit Card
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Manage Your Money
- Additional Resources
- LPC Veterans First Program
When you are a student, it can feel like money is always tight. You’ve got bills, rent, and tuition to pay, and you want to have enough money for fun, too! So how can you get on the right path to a great financial future, while making your money count today?
CashCourse is your real-life guide to taking charge of your money. Their online personal finance tools help you build real-life-ready financial skills. Students at more than 800 schools across the country use CashCourse, and here’s why:
- It’s easy to use. CashCourse offers you a customizable set of tools so you can make decisions that fit your life.
- It’s free from commercial ties. You can trust that the information on CashCourse is independent and noncommercial, and that we’ll never try to advertise any products or services to you.
- It’s 100% FREE. CashCourse is independently funded by the National Endowment for Financial Education® (NEFE®), so it won’t cost you a penny—ever.
CashCousre website - Type in your information and select your school which will allow you to access Las Positas College’s CashCourse School Site.
Faculty and staff: Interested in using CashCourse in the classroom or at home? CashCourse is free for everyone! All you have to do is Register with CashCourse and you too can access our Las Positas CashCourse School Site.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: Closed for Processing
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.