- Graduation Home
- Important Announcements
- Apply for Degree/Certificate
- Instructions: What to Do the Day of the Event
- "How To" Video & PowerPoint Instructions
- Cap and Gown
- RSVP and Guest Tickets
- Graduates and Guests with Access Mobility Needs
- Professional Photographs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch the Ceremony on the LPC Live Feed
- Social Media
- Diploma/Certificate Notification
Apply for Degree / Certificate
IF YOU MISSED THE DEADLINE
Please contact John Armstrong, Evaluator, 925.424.1547.
You must apply for a degree or certificate. It is a requirement to be invited to the Commencement Ceremony.
You should apply for graduation only if you plan to complete requirements for an Associate in Arts Degree, an Associate in Science Degree, or a Certificate of Achievement by the end of the term in which you apply. You should have already reviewed your academic record with a Counselor. Please print out the Request for Degree or Certificate application and send it to the Admissions and Records office by mail, FAX (925.606.6437) or stop by the office - Building 1600, 2nd floor.
Application deadline is Friday, April 6, 2018.
Students who apply after the deadline will be included as Summer 2018 candidates and will not be recognized for Honors or Highest Honors in the Commencement program.