- Graduation Home
- Important Announcements
- Apply for Degree/Certificate
- Instructions: What to Do the Day of the Event
- "How To" Video & PowerPoint Instructions
- Cap and Gown
- RSVP and Guest Tickets
- Graduates and Guests with Access Mobility Needs
- Professional Photographs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Watch the Ceremony on the LPC Live Feed
- Social Media
- Diploma/Certificate Notification
Cap and Gown Information and Purchase
All graduates are required to wear the customary cap and gown at the Commencement Ceremony. Graduates should arrive at the Registration Area wearing a cap and gown with the tassel positioned on the front right side of cap.
The cap and gown is available for purchase at the LPC College Bookstore (Bldg. 1300) starting the week of TBD (tentively the 2nd week of May). Please plan ahead and make purchases prior to the event. The Bookstore WILL NOT be open the day of the event.
- Complete set (cap, gown, tassel): $TBD + tax
- Cap: $TBD + tax
- Gown: $TBD + tax
- Tassel: $TBD + tax
Students with a financial need may qualify for a loaned cap and gown. Please contact TBD, for eligibility and availability after May 6th.
Cap tops may be tastefully decorated.