Certificate of Achievement Horticulture
The successful student will be able to select plant materials for a given landscape based on water requirements, soil type, pest and disease resistance, growth habits, and design requirements.
- HORT 50 (Introduction Horticulture)
- HORT 51 (Fall Plant Material Identification)
- HORT 52 (Spring Plant Material Identification)
- HORT 53 (Integrated Pest Management)
- HORT 54 (Planting Media & Nutrition)
- HORT 55 (Horticulture Mgmt & Operations)
- Horticulture Electives*
Total Units Required: 22
Select any 2 course from the 2 Horticulture Concentration Options shown under AS – Horticulture degree information.