Welcome to the Program Review webpage, maintained by the Program Review Committee (PRC). Program Reviews are completed every three years, with Program Review Updates completed during the intervening years. The Program Review process is an integral part of college planning.
Program Planning Updates
In the fall of 2014 Instructional and Noninstructional programs will be writing Program Planning Updates covering the academic years 2012-2013 and 2013-14.
Program Planning Update (PPU)
- Instructional Program Planning Update Form
- Non-Instructional Program Planning Update Form
Need help completing the SLO portion of the template? Contact the SLO Committe Chair, Tina Inzerilla.
Program Planning Update Data - data for the Annual Program Review can be found on the Program Review page of the Office of Institutional Research. Contact Rajinder Samra should you have questions about the Program Review data.
Glossary - click here for a glossary of commonly used terms
PPU Survey Results - Feedback on the 2014 PPU Process
Program Review Committee
The Program Review Committee is a subcommittee of the Las Positas College Academic Senate.
The Program Review Committee promotes an effective and meaningful process with clear links to institutional planning and resource allocation.
The Academic Senate of Las Positas College charges the Program Review Committee to:
- Create, evaluate, and modify (as needed) the forms and processes for Program Review
- Mentor program review writers through a peer review process
- Work collaboratively with administration, appropriate committees, and other College constituencies on the integration of program review into planning and resource allocation processes
- Charge of the Program Review Committee (2013-14) (78 KB pdf)
- Membership (AY 2012-13) (61 KB pdf)
- Program Review: Setting a Standard (528 KB pdf) This 76 page looks like a daunting read, but 26 of the pages are appendices. We highly recommend this paper to anyone involved in program review.
- WASC Program Review Rubric (41 KB pdf, see page 3)