Welcome to the Program Review webpage, maintained by the Program Review Committee (PRC). Program Reviews are completed every three years, with Program Review Updates completed during the intervening years. The Program Review process is an integral part of college planning.
Program Review Update 2015-16
Template - Program Review Update Template 2015-16
This template is for use by all instructional and non-instructional programs. It will be completed and reviewed during the Fall 2015 semester.
|College Day Activity!|
Timeline - timeline for fall 2015 Program Review process.
Need help completing the SLO portion of the template? Contact the SLO Committe Chair, John Ruys.
Program Review Data - data for Program Review, including the Program-Set Standard, can be found on the Program Review page of the Office of Institutional Research. Contact Rajinder Samra should you have questions about the Program Review data.
Glossary - click here for a glossary of commonly used terms
PPU Survey Results - Feedback on the 2014 PPU Process
Program Review Committee
The Program Review Committee is a subcommittee of the Las Positas College Academic Senate.
The Program Review Committee promotes an effective and meaningful process with clear links to institutional planning and resource allocation.
The Academic Senate of Las Positas College charges the Program Review Committee to:
- Create, evaluate, and modify (as needed) the forms and processes for Program Review
- Mentor program review writers through a peer review process
- Work collaboratively with administration, appropriate committees, and other College constituencies on the integration of program review into planning and resource allocation processes
- Charge of the Program Review Committee (2013-14) (78 KB pdf)
- Membership (AY 2012-13) (61 KB pdf)
- Program Review: Setting a Standard (528 KB pdf) This 76 page looks like a daunting read, but 26 of the pages are appendices. We highly recommend this paper to anyone involved in program review.
- WASC Program Review Rubric (41 KB pdf, see page 3)