Measure A Bond Feedback
- Measure A Home
- November Town Meeting Presentation (Summarized Feedback)
- Preliminary Results of the Measure A Survey (Summarized Feedback)
- Results of the Measure A Survey
- A & H Measure A Requests (Unedited Feedback)
- CATSS Measure A Requests (Unedited Feedback)
- MSEPS Measure A Requests (Unedited Feedback)
- BHAWK Measure A Requests (Unedited Feedback)
- Student Services Measure A Requests (Unedited Feedback)
- Measure A Priorities
- Building 2100
Measure A Requests
Math, Science, Engineering & Public Safety
Brief list of MSEPS Measure A priorities and analysis:
- CTE Programs: 3 or more separate facilities; separate from each other but not isolated
- Public Safety Training Facility
- Viticulture Flagship Teaching Winery/Horticulture Building with Labs and Greenhouse
- Science and Engineering
- Science Phase 1 (Bldg 1800) Renovation and expansion
- Science Phase 2 (Bldg 1850) Renovation and expansion
- Science Phase 3: labs, learning centers, classrooms, storage
- Dark-sky site (Murray ranch?)
- Field research station (Murray ranch?)
- Maker Space
- Math Classrooms and Computer Labs
- Student Learning Center/Academic Resource Building
- 2100/2200 or 600/800?
- Multistory 2200 only/leave 2100 as is?
- Keep Tutorial in 2400 or move to central building?
- Testing/proctoring center
- More parking, convenient and accessible
- Traffic flow-safety, delivery access, expand loop road
- More than one elevator per building
- Restrooms near 2100/2200/2300
- Sustainable to take down 2100?
- Campus culture—multiple-discipline faculty office buildings, or discipline faculty in discipline specialized buildings, or both?