Current News and Events
- The Las Positas College Paramedic Program Application for classes starting in Fall term 2013 is now available for download. Go to the Paramedic Program page for all the info!
- LLNL/LPC Science and Engineering Seminar Series! April 10th lecture is entitled: "Reconstructing a Rabies Epidemic- Byte by Byte" given by Monica Borucki, PhD: Biologist, Biosciences and Biotechnology Division, LLNL and Jonathan Allen, PhD: Bioinformatics Scientist, Computations, LLNL. Free and open to the public.
- Library Book Art Contest - In honor of National Library Week (April 14-20) the Library is hosting a book art contest. "Re-New A Book". See the Library page for the guidelines - deadline for submissions is April 12th.
- Health Professions Exploration Series - April 24, 2-3 PM, Club Room, back of cafeteria, Bldg. 1700.
- Fine Art Exhibits 2013 & Gala Reception - Save the Dates: Exhibits in the Library and Mertes Center (Bldg 4000): April 26 - May 17th. Gala Reception, May 2, 1-2 PM, Bldg 4000.
- Bike to Work Day - May 9th! Bike from downtown Livermore to LPC, and join a restorative reception at the end of the ride!
- Sometimes we all need someone to talk to ... The Helping Hands Program staff and faculty are here for you.
- See the Performing Arts announcements here -- including the Spring production of the musical Hair!
- Study, Tutoring, and Reading Room Spring Term hours here.
- College Transfer Representative Visits - Please check the Transfer Center website.
- Student Achievements and LPC Staff Excellence Awards highlighted! Two new pages featuring many of our students' and employees' achievements.
- Library Displays of Interest: http://www.laspositascollege.edu/library/index.php .
Enrollment fees have been increased statewide to $46 per unit, effective Summer 2012. Fee notices are posted on the Class-WEB homepage, bottom right.
TO POST A NEWS & EVENTS ITEM, please use this form.