Students will not be able to access their classes in Blackboard until the first day of classes.
Spring 2016 support hours
Jan. 19-May 27
7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday
8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays
(Please read the Support Knowledgebase on days when no live help is available.)
Hours are subject to change. Messages left on weekends or holidays will be answered the following business day.
There are four ways to contact LPC Instructional Technology Student Support:
- Fill out and submit the online form
- Call (925) 424-1142
- Email LPCdistEd@laspositascollege.edu
- Come to Room 803 on campus
Feel free to contact the support desk if you:
- are having problems logging into your course (be sure you have read the login procedure first),
- can't get a technical function inside your online course to work (i.e. submitting an assignment),
- want general information about Distance Education, including online learning, at LPC that's not already on the web site.