Student Success & Outcomes
Measures of students success and outcomes are continually produced for the use of planning and program development. Las Positas College measures student success using the following measures. Success and persistence data measure the rate of student successful completion of courses and completion of a sequence of courses, respectively. Successful student outcomes are assessed through analysis of the degrees/certificates earned and transfer rates to four-year institutions.
Institutional Effectiveness Report
Overall Sucess and Outcomes
- General Education Course Success Rates by Highest Successful English Course Taken: Fall 2011
- Student Characteristics and Outcomes Report: 2010-11
- Coming soon!
Degrees and Certificates
- Degrees and Certificates Awarded: 2000-01 to 2011-12
- Degrees Awarded, by Major: 2005-06 to 2011-12
- Certificates Awarded, by Major: 2005-06 to 2011-12
Transfers to Four-Year Universitites
- Transfer Trends to California Public Universities: 2000-01 to 2012-13
- Transfer Numbers to California Public Universities, by University: 2000-01 to 2012-13
- Transfer Rates by Entering Cohorts: 2001-02 to 2007-08