Clubs are eligible to receive reimbursement for Club-related expenses if: 1) funds exist in the Club account and 2) if the expense has been discussed, agreed upon, and documented on a Funding Approval form in a Club meeting.
Important things to remember about Reimbursements:
1. Only club-related expenses can be reimbursed.
2. Reimbursements are not allowed for alcohol, tobacco, or tips/gratuities.
3. If the Disbursement is being made to a vendor, the vendor name, address, and tax ID are required.
4. If the Disbursement is being made to an LPC employee (Club Advisor), their social security number is required.
5. If the Disbursement is being made to an LPC student, their W# is required.
LPC Administrative Services is in the process of updating the Request for Disbursement form. The Office of Student Life will keep the Clubs and Advisors informed of this update.