About the Tri-Valley Educational Collaborative
The Mission of the Tri-Valley Educational Collaborative is to Ensure that All Students Learn and Apply the Academic, Thinking, Interpersonal Skills, and Personal Qualities to be Successful in their Life’s Work.
What is TEC?
TEC is an effort that has prepared students for college and careers since 1991. TEC is a collaborative forum that evaluates and plans Career Technical Education articulation strategies through a regional effort among the following education jurisdictional governing boards:
- Dublin Unified School District
- Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District
- Pleasanton Unified School District
- Chabot-Las Positas Community College District, Las Positas College
- Tri-Valley Regional Occupational Program