Welcome to the Tri-Valley Educational Collaborative
The Mission of the Tri-Valley Educational Collaborative is to Ensure that All Students Learn and Apply the Academic, Thinking, Interpersonal Skills, and Personal Qualities to be Successful in their Life’s Work.
What is TEC?
TEC is a Carl Perkins IV grant-funded effort that has prepared students for college and careers since 1991. TEC is a collaborative forum that evaluates and plans Career Technical Education articulation strategies through a regional effort among the following education jurisdictional governing boards: Dublin Unified School District; Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District; Pleasanton Unified School District; Sunol Unified School District; Tri-Valley Regional Occupational Program; and, Chabot-Las Positas Community College District, Las Positas College.
Who are the TEC Stakeholders?
- California State University, East Bay
- Community College and Secondary School Districts
- Employer Associations
- Tri-Valley Business Council
- Regional Chambers of Commerce
- Labor/Apprenticeship Organizations
- Government Legislators
- Partners in Education Foundations
- Parent and Student Representatives
- Career Center and One-Stop Representatives
- Junior Achievement
Goals for 2011-2012
- Existing Career Pathway Updates
- Career Exploration for Middle and High Schools
- Engineering Focused Pathway Planning & Development
- Professional Development - Teachers
- CTE Conferences, Externships
- Integrate the "Leadership at All Levels" Theme into all TEC Activities
- Articulation (CBE) Evaluation & Process Improvements