Veterans First Program
- Veterans First Home
- Getting Started
- Mission & Goals
- Veterans Affairs Educational Benefits
- Vet Stories
- Past Events
- Fee Waiver for Veterans' Dependents
- Student Veterans Organization
Veterans First App
To stay up to date on important dates, services and programs, and network with other current and past LPC Veterans sign up to the new Veterans First App. free for Veterans.
Here's how to get the app:
STEP 1: Download the Las Positas College Veterans First Application:
STEP 2: Register with your school email and a verification code to enter the app will be sent to you
STEP 3: Explore the app:
Here are few activities to get started:
- Complete your profile
- Introduce yourself by making a Post and answering the question
- What is your major? Don't know yet? That's okay, let us know what subject interests you instead
- What branch did you serve?
- Why not join or create a Group?
STEP 4: Invite 5 other Veterans colleagues:
Do you know of other veterans around campus? Or a veteran alumni/alumnus of the school? Pass on this information or try use the Invite Friends feature and send an invite to the app.
Having trouble? No problem, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical issues.
For more information contact us or stop by the Las Positas College Veterans First Office, Bldg. 1310.
For more information please contact:
Veterans Resource Center Bldg. 1310 (next to the flag pole and book store)
Summer Office Hours