- Las Positas College
- Las Positas College Directory
- Disabled Student Programs and Services
- Amanda Castelli
Disabled Student Programs and Services
- Disability Resource Center Home
- DSPS Eligibility Criteria
- Student Resources
- Faculty Resources
- How to Apply
- DSPS Services
- Alt Media
- Test Proctoring
- DSPS Forms
- DSPS Staff
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Accessibility Complaint Form
- Privacy (FERPA)
- Helpful Websites and Resources
Counselor - DSPS
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (925) 424-1519
- Office: 1615
How to meet with a DSPS counselor:
- Quick question? Stop by the Disability Resource Center (Building 1600, Room 1615 - first floor).
- Want to schedule an appointment with me? Please call 925-424-1510, email, or in-person (Room 1615).
Disabled Student Program & Services:
- This program individualizes the college experience for DSPS students by proving approved academic accommodations, student education planning, alternative media technology, reduced distraction testing, and much much more.
Welcome to Las Positas College! I have been the full-time DSPS Counselor since August 2020. In addition to being the DSPS counselor, I have taught PCN courses throughout my time here at LPC. I love to be a part of a student’s time at LPC and witness their accomplishments while helping your navigate your college journey through DSPS. You may see my around the community spending time with family and friends, please come say hi!
As a proud LPC alumni, I know what it is like to walk theses halls as a student, transfer to a 4-year university, and beyond. LPC has so many more resources than just DSPS and I can’t wait to connect you with them. Please contact our office so we can get acquainted.
- M.A. Santa Clara University- Counseling Psychology/ MFT
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapist
- B.A. UC Davis – Psychology
- A.A. Las Positas College- Psychology