- Financial Aid Home
- 2023-2024 Pell Grant Chart
- AB19 Promise Scholarship
- AB19 Free College
- All Types of Financial Aid
- Apply for Financial Aid
- BankMobile Disbursements
- California Dream Act and AB 540
- Covid Emergency Grants
- CCPG Fee Waiver
- Cost of Attendance
- FA Forms and Petitions
- EFC Appeal/Special Circumstances Petition
- FAFSA Eligibility Requirements
- FA Payment Dates
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Work-Study Jobs
- Foster Youth Resources
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Policies & Procedures
- Resources for LPC Students
- Sample Award Notification
- Tax Information (1098-T)
- Verify My Application
- Financial Aid for Veterans
Please view the outside scholarships list for LPC students
The 2024-2025 FAFSA will be available online starting in December 2023. Please complete the FAFSA before the Cal Grant deadline.
FREE COLLEGE for FIRST TIME, FULL-TIME COLLEGE STUDENTS
Please Note: If you are eligible, we will post the PROMGL to your account. We are working as fast as possible to update CLASS-Web/My Portal. We thank you for your patience.
Get assistance with your FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application
Schedule a one-on-one meeting for assistance with a FAFSA or CADAA; email Lisette Rocha at firstname.lastname@example.org from your Zonemail and include your W number.
Financial Wellness Smartshop Workshops
Check back for more workshops next spring.
If you cannot find your Financial Aid Information on CLASS-Web.
REASONS MAY BE:
- You have NOT completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or DREAM Act Application or you may have completed the incorrect aid year
- You have NOT entered our College/ Federal School Code (030357) in your submitted FAFSA or DREAM Act Application
- You have completed your FAFSA but we have NOT received it. It takes approximately 7-10 days after your FAFSA submission for us to retrieve your information (The DREAM Act Application takes a little longer.)
ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK:
- Make sure you have completed the correct FAFSA for the appropriate Financial Aid Year.
- Submit your FAFSA by using your FSA ID
Financial Aid Office
Las Positas College
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Building 1600, Room 1650
Livermore, CA 94551
Fax: (925) 449-6038
Always email from your Zonemail and include your W number.
Cranium Café - Speak to an advisor Online
Please Note: We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
Federal School Code
- Financial Aid in Six Steps Flyer
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394