- Financial Aid Home
- 2022-2023 Pell Grant Chart
- Important FA Policies to Know (PDF)
- AB19 Promise Scholarship
- AB19 Free College
- All Types of Financial Aid
- Federal & State Grants
- Cal Grant
- CCPG Fee Waiver
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Federal Work-Study
- Free College
- AB 19 Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid
- BankMobile Disbursements
- California Dream Act and AB 540
- Covid Emergency Grants
- CCPG Fee Waiver
- Cost of Attendance
- FA Forms and Petitions
- EFC Appeal/Special Circumstances Petition
- FAFSA Eligibility Requirements
- FA Payment Dates
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Work-Study Jobs
- Foster Youth Resources
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Policies & Procedures
- Resources for LPC Students
- Sample Award Notification
- Tax Information (1098-T)
- Verify My Application
- Financial Aid for Veterans
Las Positas College offers federal and state financial assistance to eligible students.
For Specific Questions about your Financial Aid Account
|If you plan to enroll in summer classes,
you should file a 2023 - 2024 FAFSA (Federal) or CADAA to qualify for a FEE WAIVER for summer 2023-spring 2024
and Pell for fall 2023-summer 2024. If you want to qualify for a Federal Pell grant, please file a 2022-2023 FAFSA.
We are processing both 2022-2023 and 2023-2024 files.
Review your file and SAP status on CLASS-Web.
Files are reviewed in the order received.
Please be aware:
FREE COLLEGE for FIRST TIME, FULL-TIME COLLEGE STUDENTS
https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa~ OR ~https://dream.csac.ca.gov/
Get assistance with your FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application
Schedule a one-on-one meeting, contact: Lisette Rocha at email@example.com
Financial Wellness Smartshop Workshops
Check back for more workshops next spring.
If you cannot find your Financial Aid Information on CLASS-Web.
REASONS MAY BE:
- You have NOT completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or DREAM Act Application or you may have completed the incorrect aid year
- You have NOT entered our College/ Federal School Code (030357) in your submitted FAFSA or DREAM Act Application
- You have completed your FAFSA but we have NOT received it. It takes approximately 7-10 days after your FAFSA submission for us to retrieve your information (The DREAM Act Application takes a little longer.)
ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK:
- Make sure you have completed the correct FAFSA for the appropriate Financial Aid Year.
- Submit your FAFSA by using your FSA ID
Financial Aid Office
Las Positas College
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Building 1600, Room 1650
Livermore, CA 94551
Fax: (925) 449-6038
Cranium Café - Speak to an advisor Online
Please Note: We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
Federal School Code
- Financial Aid in Six Steps Flyer
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394