Need Help With CLASS-Web?
- CLASS-Web Guides (click here for helpful step-by-step guides!)
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT STUDENTS SUBMIT ADMISSIONS FORMS VIA-EMAIL
- Please download the PDF form to your computer and then open it with Adobe Reader before filling out. If you complete it in the web browser, no information is saved.
- Use for your email subject header: Your Full Name--Name of Petition
- AB 2364 California Nonresident Tuition Exemption for Concurrent Enrollment Students
- AB 540 California Nonresident Tuition Exemption (English)
- Academic Renewal Petition
- Class Overlap Approval Form
- Degree/Certificate Application
- Enrollment Verification Request
- Excused Withdrawal Petition
- (FERPA) Student Release of Information
- General Education (CSU or IGETC) Certification Request
- Incoming Transcript Evaluation
- Loss of Priority Reg/Promise Grant Fee
- Major/Home Campus Change Request
- Military Dependents request for waiver of nonresident fees or reclassification – VACA
- Refund Request Form
- Request for Certificate of Accomplishment
- Request to Opt-Out of Student Health Fee
- Request for Replacement or Duplicate Diploma
- Residency Reclassification Petition (Adobe Acrobat Sign)
- Student Information Change
- Transcript Request
Note: To view or print the forms, you need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Admissions & Records Office
Building 1600, Second Floor
Please send all Admissions and Records inquires via email.
Spring 2024 Office Hours
Drop box is located in the hallway on the wall near the back entrance door that can be used before and after business hours.Tell us about your experience with our office by completing a short student satisfaction survey. Scan the QR code: