- Las Positas College
- Student Information
- DegreeWorks Home
- Counselors: Videos on how to use Degree Works
- Students: Videos on how to use Degree Works
- Log In Instructions
- What If
- Navigating the Planner
- Student FAQ
- Admissions & Records Office
- Counseling Office
- Financial Aid Office
- Career Coach
DegreeWorks has numerous benefits that contribute to student success, including:
- You can learn the degree requirements and identify the courses you must complete to earn a degree.
- You can check how courses are applying to a degree and identify which courses are still needed.
- Before officially changing your major, you can learn how the courses they have completed meet the new major requirements by using the “what if scenarios.” This tool will also help you to determine how changing their major will affect their graduation date.
- You can see how courses you want to take in the future will apply to a degree.
- You can estimate how many semesters it take to graduate.
- You can view the academic requirements for a degree program (2014 or newer).
- You can view how all completed courses apply to a degree.
- You can identify courses needed to complete a degree.
- You can view their grades and academic standing.
- You can view their cumulative grade‐point‐average (GPA).
- You can calculate the GPA based on your performance for the term.
- You can calculate the grade combination(s) needed to achieve a goal GPA.
- You can plan for registration in future semesters.
- You can estimate how many semester(s) it will take to complete a degree.