FLEX Day Spring 2022
Flex Day is this Tuesday March 8th from 8am to 4pm.
- For the first time this semester, classified professionals will be having a flex day. The links to the schedule are below and attached as a pdf file. Because of some late changes to committee membership, there are two schedules (regular and classified) and start times do not line up perfectly. Also the sessions in the classified professionals program are on campus. Things should be more streamlined by the next flex day.
- The regular flex day program (link below and attached as a pdf) contains zoom links to all of the sessions. Some presenters chose to include a password. The second link below also contains all the zoom links. They are also attached as a pdf file. If you have trouble accessing a session on flex day, please contact the presenter(s) because they are the ones who will be hosting the zoom meetings.
- As we have done in the past, the keynote session will be streamed through vimeo.
- We will again be using a google form as our sign in sheet. The link is provided in this email and also on the first page of the program. Please be sure to fill this out by Friday March 11th at 5 PM. If you are a faculty member, this will be used to make sure you meet your required flex day hours. Contact Rifka Several with any questions.
- Classified professionals will also need to sign in. The link is provided in the classified professionals program.
- Please use this link after each session you attend to give feedback to the presenters of that session. Presenters from each session will also provide you with the link.
Spring 2022 - FLEX Day Schedule Classified Professionals (On campus and HyFLEX options available)