Student Equity and Achievement Committee
Committee Completed Tasks 2019-20
- Developed a localized/on campus definition of “Equity” to guide our work.
- Delivered professional development series focused on support strategies for DI students
- Partnered with Institutional Research to get data on DI students to better develop
interventions to support our students who aren’t succeeeding like
- Created a guide for developoing more equitable syllabi.
- Completed the mid-term financial report as required by the State.
- Developed a bradning strategy to get more DI students to attend the tutoring center.
Student Equity and Achievement (SEA) Committee
2:00 to 3:15 p.m.