Tuition-Free, Noncredit Certificates
The Business Department at Las Positas College offers tuition free, short-term, noncredit courses designed to build skills needed to succeed in careers requiring introductory and advanced business skills.
Whether you would like to run your own business or enhance your current position, the courses offer valuable and practical education on leadership, customer service, and management skills.
Earn Two Tuition-Free Certificates
Customer Service Certificate
Classes Offered Fall 2023
- NBUS 202 Attitude in the Workplace | Aug 21- Sept 8
- NBUS 206 Time Management | Sept 11- Sept 29
- NBUS 205 Team Building | Oct 2- Oct 20
- NBUS 210 Customer Service | Oct 23- Nov 10
- and/or NBUS 200 Communication in the Workplace | Oct 23- Nov 10
- NBUS 203 Decision Making and Problem Solving | Nov 13- Dec 8
Small Business Management Certificate
Earn a second Certificate! Complete the Customer Service Certificate by taking 5 of the classes above in the fall then complete the following two classes offered in the Spring.
Offered Spring 2024
- NBUS 212 Developing Your Business Plan | TBD
- NBUS 213 Legal Aspects of Small Business | TBD
Online Classes - 3 Weeks Long - Fit in your schedule - Take at your own pace
For questions about the classes, email instructor Christina Nystrom at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This program is not intended as a substitute for any credit certificate or associate degree.