- Articulation Home
- ASSIST Official Course Transfer and Articulation System
- Articulation Agreements with Independent and Out-of-State Colleges and Universities
- Course Equivalencies at Las Positas College (TES)
- Course Identification Numbering System (C-ID)
- Associate of Arts General Education (AA GE)
- Associate of Science General Education (AS GE)
- California State University General Education-Breadth (CSUGE-B)
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC)
- Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Examinations
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
What is Articulation?
Articulation is the process of evaluating courses, or a sequence of courses, to determine whether a particular course offered at one educational system/institution (e.g. Las Positas College) will meet the requirements for admission, transfer credit, general education, and/or lower-division major preparation at another educational system or institution (e.g. California State University, University of California, a California private or independent college or university, or an out-of-state college or university).
Transfer Institution Articulations
For students looking to transfer to a California State University (CSU) or University of California (UC), CSU and UC transferable courses and course-to-course articulations for lower-division major preparation can be found at ASSIST.org.
To find information on articulation agreements between Las Positas College and private or independent college or universities, please visit our Articulation Agreements with Independent and Out-of-State Colleges and Universities page.
Course Equivalencies at Las Positas College
For students that are transfering to Las Positas College, course equivalency information can be found on our Course Equivalencies at Las Positas College (TES) website.