- Parking Home
- Parking Permit Costs
- Where do I get a parking permit?
- Daily Parking Permits
- Visitor Permit Request Form
- Parking Locations
- Fines for a Parking Citation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Paying & Contesting a Fine
- Parking Fee Waiver
- Driving on Campus
- Physically Disabled Parking
- Campus Safety
Parking Permit Refund Policy
Refunds for parking permits shall be granted under the following conditions:
- Full refunds are approved when all classes that the student registered for are canceled by the college within the first two weeks of classes.
- Full refunds are granted during the first two weeks of classes when classes are dropped by the student.
- There is a $10.00 processing fee to cover permit and administrative costs.
- The request for a refund must be received prior to the completion of the second week of instruction.
If you are in classes that are cancelled by the college within the first two weeks of the semester, you are eligible for a refund. Please be aware that there is a $10.00 processing fee. See Campus Safety & Security in Building 1700, office 1725.
For More Information Please Contact:
Campus Safety & Security
*16 from Campus Pay Phones and Emergency call-boxes