- Career Center Home
- Student Resources
- Employer Services
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Work-Based Learning
- Tri-Valley Career Center
Las Positas College Internship and Job Board
Las Positas College is excited to announce that the Las Positas College Internship & Job Board is now powered by Handshake.
Here is a link to instructions on how to access the Handshake mobile and web apps.
NOTE: If you don't check Zonemail regularly, watch the video below on how to forward Zonemail to your personal email address so that you will receive notifications from Handshake about jobs, internships, and events.
Benefits of Handshake
Students and alumni can do the following:
- Search and apply for jobs and internships
- RSVP for Career Center events, job fairs, and workshops
- Share your resume with employers recruiting at Las Positas College.
- Create a profile. Your Handshake Profile is the key to finding jobs and internships that are right for you, and getting recruited by the employers you want to work for. Ready to find the right job or internship for you?
- If you don't check Zonemail regularly, watch the above video on how to forward Zonemail to your personal email address so that you will receive notifications from Handshake about jobs, internships, and events.
- Getting started with Handshake
- Handshake FAQs
- How Handshake will get you the job
- The 10-day Handshake Challenge
How-to Online Demos
Other Internship Resources
Career Center Coordinator
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.