*Email responses can take 1-3 days due to high demand and current registration cycle.
*Email responses are only sent Mondays - Fridays.
*Email services are available during the Fall and Spring Semesters.
This service is for Currently Enrolled/Registered Students (students with a W#):
Email Services are NOT available for:
- Community members
(please call 925-424-1400 to reach the counseling front desk)
- Personal counseling or crisis counseling
- Academic probation, dismissal or readmission counseling
- Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAG)
- Student Educational Plans (Comprehensive SEP)
- Admissions and records inquiries
- Financial Aid inquiries
Email Services Response Time:
- Email Services are available during the fall and spring semesters, Mondays - Thursdays only.
- Questions will be responded to within 3 business days (excluding holidays). During periods of heavy enrollment a response may take longer.
- Counselors are NOT available during the first two and last two weeks of the semester due to high demand with registration.
- Email Services will NOT be available during semester breaks or campus holidays.
- If you do not receive a response, check your spam filter and make sure it allows messages from the domain @laspositascollege.edu
- If your question is too detailed or complex to be answered online, you may receive a message recommending that you see a counselor for in person assistance.
- Keep in mind that Email Services can save you time, but it does NOT take the place of seeing a counselor in person.
General Counseling - Office Hours
Drop-in counseling may close early due to high demand.
Call Us: 925.424.1400