University of California
The University of California (UC) system is a public university system in California with campuses in Berkeley, Davis, Los Angeles, Merced, Riverside, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, and Santa Cruz. The UC system is well-known worldwide for their innovative research, diverse college campuses and world-class education.
MINIMUM Eligibility Requirements for Transfer as a Junior:
- 60 UC Transferable Units
Which MUST INCLUDE:
- English Composition: 2 Courses (e.g. IGETC Group 1A AND 1B)
- Mathematical Concepts & Quantitative Reasoning: 1 Course (e.g. IGETC Area 2)
- FOUR additional UC Transferable General Education Courses from at least 2 of the subject
- Arts and Humanities (e.g. IGETC Area 3)
- Social and Behavioral Sciences (e.g. IGETC Area 4)
- Physical and Biological Sciences (e.g. IGETC Area 5)
An Overall Transferable GPA of 2.4 or above (2.8 for International Students)
Including NO MORE THAN 14 units Pass/Not Pass
UC will accept NO MORE THAN 4 units of Physical Education Activity Courses
Please note: Most campuses and majors require more than Minumum Eligibility for admission.
Other Requirements May Include:
- IGETC Completion
- Major Preparation (see Assist.org)
Students are highly encouraged to see an LPC counselor through the Counseling Department for more information.
No Counseling Services
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Due to Flex Day Activities
Career & Transfer Center Coordinator
Online Transfer Services
In Person Hours Room 1604
Closed: weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.