- Las Positas College
- Financial Aid
- Outside Scholarships
- Financial Aid Home
- 2022-2023 Pell Grant Chart
- Important FA Policies to Know (PDF)
- AB19 Promise Scholarship
- AB19 Free College
- All Types of Financial Aid
- Federal & State Grants
- Cal Grant
- CCPG Fee Waiver
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Federal Work-Study
- Free College
- AB 19 Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid
- BankMobile Disbursements
- California Dream Act and AB 540
- Covid Emergency Grants
- CCPG Fee Waiver
- Cost of Attendance
- FA Forms and Petitions
- EFC Appeal/Special Circumstances Petition
- FAFSA Eligibility Requirements
- FA Payment Dates
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Work-Study Jobs
- Foster Youth Resources
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Policies & Procedures
- Resources for LPC Students
- Sample Award Notification
- Tax Information (1098-T)
- Verify My Application
- Financial Aid for Veterans
Current Outside Scholarships for LPC Students
AAUW Scholarships (for Women)
AAUW Scholarships available for Current College 2nd and 3rd Year Students
The Livermore-Pleasanton-Dublin Branch of AAUW (American Association of University Women) has a Local Scholarship Foundation project that sponsors and awards scholarships to qualified applicants each year ranging from $1,500-$3,000+.
Are You Eligible?
Must be all of these:
· a woman residing in Livermore, Pleasanton, Dublin or Sunol or a graduate of one of the high schools serving these communities
· a college undergraduate who will have attained junior or senior standing at the start of the upcoming fall term
· planning to attend an accredited 4-year college or university
· planning to complete your course of study
· the recipient to attend our Fall Membership Luncheon in-person or via video
Application and Details: Application
Deadline: May 01, 2023
Path College Scholarship
The Progress, Accomplishment, Thriving, Hope (PATH) Scholarship was established in 2020 by Ellucian, the leading technology solutions provider for higher education.
Education has the power to transform lives; however, for millions of students, financial distress can lead to dropping out of school without completing a degree. The PATH Scholarship was created to help higher education institutions support their students who may be experiencing economic hardship.
Since its founding, the PATH Scholarship - now offered by the Ellucian Foundation - has provided more than $1.6 million in scholarships to eligible higher education institutions, benefiting more than 1,900 students.
The 2023 PATH Scholarship is now open for applications.
Application, Eligibility, and How to Apply
The application deadline is May 12, 2023.
The Nordson BUILDS Scholarship Program
The Nordson BUILDS Scholarship Program is now open to applicants for the 2023-24 academic year! You are receiving this email because we have determined students at your institution are eligible to apply. Please help spread the word about this great opportunity to students on your campus.
Last year, over 100 students nationwide were awarded Nordson BUILDS Scholarships which range from $2,000 to $10,000. Plus, scholarship recipients get exclusive primary access to internship opportunities and employment opportunities after graduation.
- These scholarships are targeted at students who live or attend school near a Nordson facility. Your campus is near one of these facilities; therefore, your students may be eligible to apply.
- Eligible majors include Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, and Software), Engineering Technology, Machining, Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain Management, Business, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Industrial Management, Information Technology, Biomedical, and Engineering-related STEM majors leading to a career in the manufacturing industry and corporate America.
- Eligible students seeking bachelor’s degrees must have at least 3.0 cumulative GPA. Associate’s degree and certificate seeking students must have at least 2.7 cumulative GPA.
- Scholarships will be awarded to students enrolled in accredited not-for-profit postsecondary institutions.
Encourage students to visit the Nordson BUILDS Scholarship Program website listed below for the application, list of Nordson locations, and more information.
Deadline: May 15, 2023
Rehabs.org Fall 2023 College Scholarship
Much like college scholarships cover all or part of the costs of higher education, rehab scholarships also partially or fully cover the costs of addiction treatment for those who can’t otherwise afford it. For recipients, drug rehab scholarships are often the one thing that makes it possible to access treatment resources.
The price of alcohol and drug rehab is the most commonly cited obstacle among those
seeking help to overcome addiction, so the additional funding can serve as an additional
motivating factor to enter recovery.
How to Enter
- Review Eligibility: Before entering the contest, review the Terms/Conditions requirements and the rules and regulations below to make sure you qualify.
- Complete Application: Complete the contest application form below providing all required information.
- Submit: Once your essay is written, save as a Word Doc or PDF and submit with your scholarship contest application.
Financial Champions Scholarship 2023 From 1F Cash Advance
1F Cash Advance provides an annual scholarship for students searching for amazing experiences in the financial niche. Participation requires meeting certain conditions, like essay submission about a certain topic. The winning applicant will receive a substantial reward for their education expenses.
Scholarship Details: https://1firstcashadvance.org/
Deadline: October 15, 2023
Osher Scholarships for Students - LINK
Last Mile Education Fund
For grant and scholarship applications visit their website.
Students can apply here. lastmile-ed.org
(Open to women and non-binary students)
If you have any questions about the Last Mile Education Fund, please let us know or contact them directly at email@example.com.
Public Health Scholarships
I Can Afford College - California Community Colleges
California community colleges give you limitless opportunities to improve your life. From workforce training to transfer opportunities, we are the backbone of higher education in California. Take a clear path to the career you want through the education you deserve.
Various awards and deadlines
The Sharer Foundation Scholarship
Cultivating enterprising leaders to prosper in the workforce.
- Community College Transfer Student
- Entering 4-year university as a Junior
- Plan to earn Bachelor’s degree within 2 years
- Resident of CA or CO
- Financial need
- Strong GPA
- Committed to a career plan
California Scholarship and Grant Selections - Link
Transfer Scholarships - LINK
Financial Aid Office
Las Positas College
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Building 1600, Room 1650
Livermore, CA 94551
Fax: (925) 449-6038
Cranium Café - Speak to an advisor Online
Please Note: We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
Federal School Code
- Financial Aid in Six Steps Flyer
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394