- Financial Aid Home
- 2023-2024 Pell Grant Chart
- AB19 Promise Scholarship
- AB19 Free College
- All Types of Financial Aid
- Apply for Financial Aid
- BankMobile Disbursements
- California Dream Act and AB 540
- Covid Emergency Grants
- CCPG Fee Waiver
- Cost of Attendance
- FA Forms and Petitions
- EFC Appeal/Special Circumstances Petition
- FAFSA Eligibility Requirements
- FA Payment Dates
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Work-Study Jobs
- Foster Youth Resources
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Policies & Procedures
- Resources for LPC Students
- Sample Award Notification
- Tax Information (1098-T)
- Verify My Application
- Financial Aid for Veterans
Current Outside Scholarships for LPC Students
Thaddeus Orlando Campbell Scholarship/Silicon Valley PRIDE
In honor of the passing of late Silicon Valley PRIDE President, Thaddeus Orlando Campbell, the Board of Silicon Valley PRIDE would like to commemorate his contributions to the LGBTQ+ community by offering a scholarship fund in his name.
The scholarship money will be awarded to selected LGBTQ+ students who have exhibited an aptitude for their educational needs as well as contributions to their communities.
https://www.svpride.com/scholarship - link to Scholarship DETAILS
Submissions must be done by 11:59PM, PST, November 11, 2023
Selected award recipients will be notified via e-mail by November 19, 2023.
PHI THETA KAPPA
The All-USA Academic Team seeks to honor outstanding students from a variety of backgrounds
and disciplines to hold up as representatives of all outstanding students enrolled
in associate degree/certificate programs. Because each school is limited to nominating
a total of four students per campus (2 transferring to a bachelor's program and 2
entering the workforce immediately upon associate degree/certificate completion),
the work students put into their application will determine how competitive they will
be in the national competition. Weaving their story in a coherent fashion is critical
in letting nominators and judges know who the student is, what they are doing, and
why they feel qualified to receive this recognition.
All‐USA Academic Team nominees may also be considered for the Coca‐Cola Academic Team, New Century Pathway Scholarship programs, and All‐State Academic Teams where applicable.
To be considered for these scholarships, students must have a completed application on file and be nominated by the designated nominator on their college’s campus.
The online application is currently open for access by both students and nominators.
Student access will close at 5:00pm CT on December 1, 2023. Nominators will have until December 8, 2023, at 5:00pm CT to submit their nominations.
Student applications and nominations must be submitted online; incomplete applications will not be considered for nomination.
Eligibility – Students MUST:
· Be enrolled through December 2023 in a minimum of six (6) semester credit hours [or nine (9) quarter credit hours] of associate degree, college-level coursework at the time of application.
· Hold a minimum of a 3.50 cumulative grade point average out of a possible 4.0 on all college-level coursework completed in the past five years.
o Include all transcripts, fall 2018 – present.
o GPA is evaluated at the time of application, and no courses can be marked as incomplete. Student must maintain a 3.50 or higher GPA through the fall 2023 semester to remain eligible.
· Be on track to earn an associate or a bachelor's degree (or the equivalent of a U.S. associate or bachelor's degree).
· Applicants must have a minimum of 36 semester (or 54 quarter) college‐level credit hours completed at or transferred into an associate degree or certificate program by December 31, 2023, and 48 semester (or 72 quarter) college‐level credit hours by August 31, 2024.
o To be considered for the Coca‐Cola Academic Team, the student must be enrolled at least part‐time at a college for the fall 2024 semester. Proof of enrollment will be requested.
o To be considered for the New Century Transfer Pathway Scholarship, the student must be enrolled at least part-time at a college for the fall 2024 semester. Proof of enrollment will be requested.
o To be considered for the New Century Workforce Pathway Scholarship, the student should be entering the workforce prior to fall 2024 after completing a certificate or associate degree.
· Not have previously been nominated for the All‐USA Academic Team or the Coca‐Cola Academic Team.
· Hold permanent or temporary residency in the country of the college the student is attending or possess a visa considered appropriate by the college. Please see the help article or application for acceptable documents verifying proof of residency.
o Students who attend a college in the United States do not need to be a member of Phi Theta Kappa.
o Students attending colleges outside of the United States need to be members of Phi Theta Kappa and may only apply for the New Century Pathway Scholarship programs.
· Have a college record free of suspension, probation or other serious disciplinary action.
· Not have a criminal record, or if a convicted felon, must have all conditions of sentencing, including parole/probation, completed.
Link to Scholarship
Email email@example.com or call (601) 987-5741, Mon.-Fri., 8:30 AM-5 PM CST.
Native American California Community College Students
The Foundation for California Community Colleges (FoundationCCC) is excited to announce a new scholarship opportunity for Native American California Community College students. Funded through a generous donation from the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians, the Native American California Community College Students Scholarship seeks to make college more affordable and accessible for students enrolled in a federally recognized Native American, American Indian, or Alaska Native tribe and attending a California Community College.
- The Native American California Community College Students Scholarship is non-competitive in nature. To receive an award, applicants need to meet the eligibility requirements and complete an application through their Financial Aid or Scholarship Office.
STUDENT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Students must be enrolled in a California Community College at least 50% time in a certificate or degree program or first-year undeclared.
- Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA to demonstrate academic standing and progress.
- Students must be enrolled in a federally recognized Native American, American Indian, or Alaska Native tribe.
Visit this FoundationCCC web page for more details and information, including a sample student application, the invoice
template, and full scholarship guidelines. If you have any additional questions, you
can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing the application, please submit your application and supporting documentation
to the Financial Aid office for processing.
STUDENT APPLICATION PERIOD
September 18, 2023 - April 30, 2024
PAID Internship at Kaiser Permanente
2024 KP LAUNCH Internship Applications*9am PST on Monday, November 20th – January 2nd at 11:59pm PST.
Use the link below to apply online beginning 11/20/23 (Application is best completed from a desktop/laptop computer):
The APPLY button will load the application, beginning 11/20/23 at 9am PST. This button will appear in top right corner of the page when applications open.
If you are viewing from a mobile device, select the MENU, then APPLY.
The 2024 KP LAUNCH College program will function as follows:
June 10, 2024 through August 2, 2024
Planning for in-person internships in 2024 and will continue to provide updates and details on their website.
SchoolHouse Connection’s Youth Leadership and Scholarship Program
undocumented applicants are eligible.
- $2,500 Scholarship Award
- One-on-One Support from SchoolHouse Connection Staff
- Three All-Expenses-Paid Trips
- Support from SchoolHouse Connection Scholars
- Opportunities to Engage in State and Federal Policy Advocacy
- Applicants must reside in the United States.
- Note: undocumented applicants are eligible.
- Applicants must be born on or after November 24, 2003.
- Applicants must begin college (four year, community college, or trade school) for the first time in 2024 (not including dual-enrollment courses).
- Applicants must have experienced homelessness in the last six years.
Osher Scholarships for Students - LINK
Last Mile Education Fund
(Open to women and non-binary students)
If you have any questions about the Last Mile Education Fund, please let us know or contact them directly at email@example.com.
Public Health Scholarships
I Can Afford College - California Community Colleges
California community colleges give you limitless opportunities to improve your life. From workforce training to transfer opportunities, we are the backbone of higher education in California. Take a clear path to the career you want through the education you deserve.
Various awards and deadlines
The Sharer Foundation Scholarship
Cultivating enterprising leaders to prosper in the workforce.
- Community College Transfer Student
- Entering 4-year university as a Junior
- Plan to earn Bachelor’s degree within 2 years
- Resident of CA or CO
- Financial need
- Strong GPA
- Committed to a career plan
California Scholarship and Grant Selections - Link
Transfer Scholarships - LINK
Financial Aid Office
Las Positas College
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Building 1600, Room 1650
Livermore, CA 94551
Fax: (925) 449-6038
Always email from your Zonemail and include your W number.
Cranium Café - Speak to an advisor Online
Please Note: We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
Federal School Code
- Financial Aid in Six Steps Flyer
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394