- Administrative Services Home
- Bulletin Board
- Staff Directory
- Grant Process
- Payroll, HR, and Hiring
- Employee Handbook
- Facilities Requests and Rentals
- Secure Shredding
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Student Insurance
- CARES Act Institutional Aid Reporting
- Child Development Center
- Information Technology
- Campus Safety
Process for Submitting P-Card Logs
- Upon receipt of your monthly P-Card statement, fill out the P-Card log for all purchases made within the statement period. Attach all relevant backup/receipts.
- Submit the log to your supervisor for approval (VP's should submit their logs to the College President for signature).
- Submit the approved packet to the Business Office for review. The Business Office will review and forward the log to the District Office.
Dates below are approximated. Billing cycles end on the 22nd of each month. Statements should be accessed online and/or received in the mail by the 24th.
|24th - 31st of first month||Completed and signed by Cardholder, with all receipts|
|31st of first month||Submitted to Administrator for approval|
|5th-10th of next month||Submitted to Business Office for Review|
|15th of next month||Business Office sends to District for review and posting|
|20th of next month||Deadline to post pcard transactions from previous month|
Missing Receipt Process
If you are missing a receipt for a purchase made on your p-card, please follow the instructions below. This MUST be done before submitting your log to your supervisor or to the Business Office. The Business Office will not accept Missing Receipt Statement forms that have not been fully approved.
Flowchart: Missing Receipts
- Complete the Missing Receipt Statement Form.
- Submit the form to your supervisor for approval.
- Submit the form to the Office of the Vice Chancellor of Business Services for final approval.
- Once fully approved, attach the form to your p-card log.
For more information please contact:
Administrative Services Technician
Administrative Services Officer