- Administrative Services Home
- Bulletin Board
- Staff Directory
- Grant Process
- Payroll, HR, and Hiring
- Employee Handbook
- Facilities Requests and Rentals
- Secure Shredding
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Student Insurance
- CARES Act Institutional Aid Reporting
- Child Development Center
- Information Technology
- Campus Safety
The purpose of the Separation Checklist is to assist employees and their immediate supervisors when an employee plans to resign or retire from the college. The packet should be initiated by the immediate supervisor and completed in consultation with the departing employee at least two (2) weeks from the separation date or last scheduled work day at the college, whichever occurs first.
Please review the information on this page carefully and complete all steps and forms listed below.
Employee Separation Packet
Please submit a Personnel Action Form (PAF) with the following attached.
Employee Separation Checklist
- Identification Card
- Return your ID card to your immediate supervisor.
- Information Technology - Computer Hardware
- All computer hardware (e.g. laptops, computers, etc.) must be returned to the college.
- Information Technology - Computer Software
- Access to computer software (e.g. Banner) must be relinquished.
- Return all keys to Campus Safety, including building, classroom, mailbox, office, scanner, security, and vehicle keys. Exceptions to this rule must be made in writing and must be approved by your immediate supervisor and the appropriate Vice President.
- Parking Permit
- Notify Campus Safety to remove active parking permit and any registered vehicles.
- All college property (e.g. books, cabinets, equipment, files, keys, manuals, office supplies, tools, uniforms, vehicles, etc.) must be returned to the appropriate issuing college entity or immediate supervisor.
For more information please contact:
Administrative Services Technician
Administrative Services Officer