- Las Positas College
- Theater Arts
- Theater Arts
- Degrees & Certificates
- Course Descriptions
- Register for Classes!
- Actors Conservatory
- Technical Theater CTE
- Theater Arts AA/AA-T
- Performances & Events
- Wellness Support
- Inclusivity Statement
- Faculty & Staff
CERTIFICATES AND OUTCOMES
CERTIFICATES & ARTICULATION
Because of our faith in our program, we are confident that the skills our students learn with us will enrich other programs as well. The Actors Conservatory is...
- designed to give students the foundation they need to continue their work with other 4 year colleges if they choose to finish their course work in a BFA program.
- ideal for students who are interested in pursuing a meaningful life in the arts as performers, but who also want to be sensitive to the complex training and financial complications that come with that.
- giving new and returning performers the chance to focus intensely for 2 years in preparation
for the professional field of acting.
- Statistically, dedicating your intention to your craft for two years, before moving forwarding into a completion of a 4 year program if you so choose, will not delay your success and could potentially save you, and your family, a ton of money. Preparing for a career in the arts must include fiscal prudence. If, after two years, you are interested in moving into a BA/BFA program, we can help you with that!
At the end of your two years with us, you can proudly show off your certificates of completed in:
PC: Aaron Burg
PROGRAM STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon completion of the Actors Conservatory, students are able to
- apply the learned techniques of acting in a public performance of various genres of theater, or other types of personal creative work, synthesizing acting, movement, and vocal skills into a truthful theater performance.
- demonstrate a professional work ethic within a professional framework of collaboration in rehearsal and performance.
- exhibit a portfolio of academic and performance work through engagement and experiences aimed at a deeper and more profound understanding of the craft of theater and the cultural importance of the art form.
- integrate an understanding of the history of theater and theatrical text into performance using character construction, physicality, and vocal nuance.
Questions about Space Rental?
Theater & Performing Arts
Actors Conservatory at LPC
Follow us on Social Media: