- Administrative Services Home
- Bulletin Board
- Grant Process
- Payroll, HR, and Hiring
- Employee Handbook
- Facilities Requests and Rentals
- Secure Shredding
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Student Insurance
- CARES Act Institutional Aid Reporting
- Child Development Center
- Information Technology
- Campus Safety
The College has been provided funds to help supplement the costs of COVID-related expenditures. Please review the forms and instructions below to request the use of HEERF/CARES funding for allowable purchases. Prior to submitting your request, please review the PDF below on allowable purchases using HEERF/CARES funds. The full packet for this process can be found here. If you need assistance with the requisition process, please contact your Dean's office.
Please review the HEERF/CARES Allowables PDF (pages 2-6) prior to completing this process to determine if the items you are requesting can be funded through HEERF/CARES. Any items that are ineligible must be processed separately through the standard Requisition process.
Requesting Items Using HEERF/CARES Funding
Please follow all instructions provided on this page as you complete this request process. Request packets must be completely and properly filled out before processing. If you need assistance, please contact your Dean's Office.
Form to use: Requisition Request Form (HEERF CARES Version)
On the Requisition Request Form: enter each item number, description, quantity, and unit price.
Required backup: a quote, estimate, or similar document indicating the estimated cost. Please avoid using shopping carts as backup.
- Review the HEERF/CARES Allowables PDF to confirm that the items you need may be funded through HEERF/CARES.
- Request a quote from the vendor for all items you need. Keep in mind that all items on this quote must be eligible for HEERF/CARES funding. Any items that are ineligible should be removed from the quote by the vendor.
- Download and complete a Requisition Request Form (HEERF CARES Version). Ensure all fields are appropriately completed.
- One vendor per Requisition.
- You are advised to download the file and complete the form in your Adobe program. Completing the form in your web browser may result in errors and loss of functionality.
- Attach the quote from the vendor prior to e-signing the document.
- Once the quote is properly attached after the form, enter your name or e-sign the Requisition, as appropriate.
- Submit your prepared packet to your Dean's office for review and approval. Approval must be obtained up to the VP's level before submitting to the Business Office.
- The Business Office will review and provide final approval for your Requisition. A copy will be emailed as noted on the form.
For more information please contact:
Administrative Services Technician
Administrative Services Officer