The Market has resumed. However, note that services , due to concerns of Coronavirus/COVID-19, are now being provided via pre-bagged items with a new drive-thru format.
For more information regarding The Market, as well as additional food distribution and assistance resources, please view The Market web page.
Free Food for the People
The Market is open every third Tuesday of the month from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm in front of Building 1600.
It is also highly recommended that you bring a reusable bag for your groceries.
Student Club Forms
Note: All forms should be downloaded and opened in their respective programs (Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, etc.) to retain data and functionality. Do not fill out forms in your browser. Additionally, to "e-sign" a fillable PDF form below, click on your respective signature field after completing the form and follow Adobe's popup to place your signature.
Notice about E-Signing Documents
Please read this document for an update on the e-signature process and helpful instructions for setting it up on your computer.
The following forms and procedures are to be utilized by LPC Student Life Clubs:
- The Club Form
- Club Report Form (pdf)
- Club Authorization To Spend Funds Form (pdf)
- Disbursement Request Form Instructions for the Student Life Office use
- Disbursement Request (pdf)
- Facility Request Form (pdf)
- Fund Raising Proposal to ICC (pdf)
- Request to Organize a New Club
- Ricoh/Copy Center Form (pdf)
- College Posting Policy (pdf)
- Travel Documents
- Sample Club Constitution (docx)