Transfer Center Functions:
Welcome to the Las Positas College Transfer Center providing students and alumni with resources to achieve their transfer and career aspirations.
- Answer transfer-related questions on a drop-in basis or by appointment
- Host Admission Representatives from four-year colleges and universities for students to meet via tabling, drop-in or appointments
- Assistance with UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) submission
- UC, CSU, Private, and Out-of-State transfer application support
- Application Essay/Personal Statement Smart Shop Workshops
- Transfer Day (Fall Semester) and Transfer Night (Spring Semester)
- Provide access to nationwide database of College Catalogs and the web-based ASSIST
- Host Transfer Celebration in May
The Career and Transfer Center will offer limited Counseling for the summer from Monday, May 27th - Monday, August 19th, 2019. For immediate questions, please visit or call the Counseling Department in Building 1600.
Career & Transfer Center
Interim Career and Transfer Center Coordinator
Employer Relations & Work-Based Learning Specialist
Closed: weekends & holidays
Please note: Information on these pages is subject to change. Spanish translation provided by Google Translate. Las Positas College is not responsible for errors in translation.
Follow us on Twitter!