- Articulation Home
- Advanced Placement (AP) Examinations
- AA General Education
- AS General Education
- California State University General Education-Breadth (CSU GE-B)
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Course Equivalencies (TES)
- Explore Majors Tool
- Independent Colleges and Universities
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Examinations
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC)
- UC Transfer Pathways
What is Articulation?
Articulation is the process of evaluating courses, or a sequence of courses, to determine whether a particular course offered at one educational system/institution (e.g. Las Positas College) will meet the requirements for admission, transfer credit, general education, or lower-division major preparation at another educational system or institution (e.g. California State University, University of California, or a California private college or university).