Las Positas College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: www.accjc.org
- Las Positas College Team ISER Review Roster February 24 2022
- Las Positas College Vice Chair Change Notification
- Letter to Confirm Spring 2022 CLPCCD Review Dates
- Letter on 2019 Midterm Report from ACCJC President Richard Winn, Ed.D
- Las Positas College Clarifications on 2019 Midterm and 2022 Visit Dates
- Accreditation Letter of Correction from ACCJC Interim President Richard Winn, Ed.D.
- Letter to Reaffirm Accreditation from ACCJC President Barbara A. Beno, Ph.D.
Program Specific Accrediation
The following Las Positas College programs are accredited by programmatic accrediting bodies, which are responsible to determine license/certification eligibility.
FIRE SERVICE TECHNOLOGY
California State Fire Marshal
2251 Harvard Street, Suite 400
Sacramento, CA 95815
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES/ PARAMEDIC PROGRAM
The Las Positas College Paramedic Training Program has been approved by the California State EMS Authority through the Alameda County EMS Agency.
College Paramedic Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (www.caahep.org) upon the recommendation of the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Services Professions (CoAEMSP).
To contact CAAHEP:
25400 US Highway 19 North, Suite 158
Clearwater, FL 33763
Phone: (727) 210-2350,
Fax: (727) 210-2354
To contact the CoAEMSP:
8301 Lakeview Parkway Suite 111- 312
Rowlett, TX 75088
Phone (214) 703-8445
Fax (214) 703-8992
This accreditation is initial and expires on March 31, 2022.
ASE Program Accreditation in:
Master Automobile Service Technology
1503 Edwards Ferry Rd., NE
Leesburg, VA 20176
Accreditation Expiration Date: 2/1/2030