Facilities Use & Rentals
California Community Colleges abide by regulations to comply with the Civic Center Act in determining allowable costs for use of college facilities or grounds for community use.
- Facility Use
- Unlocking and Locking of Facilities
- Event Management
- Custodial Services
- Maintenance, repair restorations, and refurbishment relative to use of facilities and grounds
LPC rental fees are structured for “Fee-Charging Entities” and “Non-Fee Charging Entities.”
- Fee-Charging Entity rates are charged to organizations who charge a fee for membership, participation, registration, or entrance.
- Non-Fee Charging Entity rates are charged to organizations that do not charge any type of entrance, registration, participation, or membership fees.
- Fee Schedule (pdf)
- LPC's Equipment Fee Schedule (pdf)
For more information please contact: