Facilities Use & Rentals
Facility Rental Process
PLEASE NOTE: Facility Rental is dependent upon the availability of the facilities at LPC and the availability of LPC personnel to support the event.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the significant number of inquiries and facility requests being received, it may take from 2-4 weeks to receive a response from Sheri Moore, Administrative Services Office, and may then take another 4-6 weeks to process the request.
Below is the process for renting facilities at Las Positas College.
- Applications for LPC Facilities Rentals should be submitted 4-6 weeks before the event to allow sufficient time to consider the request, reserve the facility, prepare the billing, and allow the requester sufficient time to pay the bill.
- If you are a new requester of LPC Facilities, please complete a College Facilities
Use Agreement form. If you have already complete the Agreement form and need to request
additional dates, please complete an External Supplemental Facility Request form.
Both forms can be found on the Facilities Forms web site.
Completed forms can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or faxed to: 925-449-1221, Attn: LPC Administrative Services - Facilities Rentals.
- Certificates of Liability are required before formal confirmation will be made. (Vendors and employers tabling at LPC are not required to have a Certificate of Liability.) LPC requires the furnishing of a Certificate of Liability insurance from the applicant in the amount of one million dollars ($1,000,000.00) naming Las Positas College as the Certificate Holder. Once the Certificate of Liability has been received, the event will be confirmed with the requester. At that time, an invoice will be submitted to the requester.
- Facility rental fees must be paid upon receipt of the invoice unless prior arrangements are made with the Administrative Services Office.
- Cancellations must be received 10 business days prior to the event.
Main Theater Inquiries/Requests:
For more information please contact: