- Financial Aid Home
- 2018-19 Sample Award Letter
- AB19 The California College Promise
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Types of Financial Aid
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Foster Youth Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- LPCSG Textbook Loaner Program
- LPC Veterans First Program
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2018-2019
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Resources (Various)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
LPC Scholarships have been reopened. Click HERE!
Reopened Scholarships List:
-Daniel Allyn Nilson Automotive Technology Scholarship
-Jeremy Hamm Theater Scholarship
-Osher/Claudia Pendo McCormick Scholarship for a Foster Care Alumnus
-Ethan Castor Memorial Scholarship
-Patrick Wagener Excellence in Math Tutoring Scholarship
-Francisco Perez-Lopez Memorial Scholarship
-Las Positas College Student Veterans Organization Scholarship
If you missed the March 2nd Cal Grant deadline for FAFSA/DREAM,you should still file your FAFSA or DREAM application.
Use the correct form:
For U.S. citizens and documented eligible noncitizens in legal immigration status
CALIFORNIA DREAM APPLICATION: (https://dream.csac.ca.gov/)
For undocumented students who are AB540-eligible through Admissions (graduated from California high school and attended a California high school for 3 years)
DID YOU KNOW…
If you haven’t yet filed a 2018-2019 FAFSA or DREAM Application for the current school year, it’s not too late!!
You can still qualify to receive a Retroactive fee waiver for last summer, fall, or current spring terms and a (FAFSA)Pell grant if you qualify! Previous enrollment fees paid may be refunded after you apply for refund!
Your application must be submitted by May 24, 2019 to qualify for a retroactive fee waiver. The deadline for a fee waiver is the last day of spring semester.
When completing a FAFSA, if possible, please use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer in IRS income data directly into your FAFSA. Complete the FAFSA or DREAM application before the March 2 Cal Grant Deadline every year starting October 1.
Monday: 9am - 3pm
Tuesday: 9am - 3pm & 5pm - 6:30pm
Wednesday: 9am - 1pm
Thursday: 9am - 3pm
Friday: 9am - 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.