- Financial Aid Home
- 2021-2022 Pell Grant Chart
- AB 19 Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid
- California Dream Act and AB 540
- Cares Act Emergency Grants
- CCPG Fee Waiver
- Cost of Attendance
- FA Forms and Petitions
- EFC Appeal/Special Circumstances Petition
- FAFSA Eligibility Requirements
- FA Payment Dates
- Federal Direct Loans
- Federal Work-Study Jobs
- Foster Youth Resources
- Glossary and Financial Literacy
- Net Price Calculator
- Policies & Procedures
- Resources for LPC Students
- Sample Award Notification
- Tax Information (1098-T)
- Types of Financial Aid
- Understanding My Responsibilities (PDF)
- Verify My Application
- LPC Veterans First Program
Now processing 2022-2023 and 2021-2022 FAFSA/Dream Apllication files!
Review your status on Class Web!
Congratulations to the LPC Scholarship Recipients
Get assistance with your FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/93239432585
LPC has additional federal HEERF III/CARES Act emergency funding available for students to help with school-related expenses incurred because of COVID-19 to cover fall term 2021 and spring term 2022. We are now providing funds to all students who have filed a FAFSA or CADAA application for Las Positas for 2021-2022, the current school year. We will continue to provide funds for the current school year as we receive 2021-2022 FAFSAs and CADAAs, until all of our grant funds are expended. We will continue to provide funds for the current school year as we receive 2021-2022 FAFSAs and CADAAs, until all of our grant funds are expended.
Extraordinary Withdrawal Due to Covid-19
Please read the policy here.
If you are attending LPC in fall 2021, spring 2022, and/or summer 2022 be sure to fill out a 2021-2022 FAFSA or CADAA!
It's not too late, file until June 30, 2022
For Summer 2022, Fall 2022 and Spring 2023, please fill out a 2022-2023 FAFSA or CADAA!
How to Create a FSA ID for FAFSAhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj1Pn-shze8
How to Fill Out the FAFSA
Please Note: You must email us from your secure Zonemail 'student email' account and include your W number. http://www.laspositascollege.edu/zoneinfo/index.php
Federal Work-Study - Current Jobs List
Financial Wellness Workshops will return soon.
Have a great semester!!
If you cannot find your Financial Aid Information on CLASS-Web.
REASONS MAY BE:
- You have NOT completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or DREAM Act Application or you may have completed the incorrect aid year
- You have NOT entered our College/ Federal School Code (030357) in your submitted FAFSA or DREAM Act Application
- You have completed your FAFSA but we have NOT received it. It takes approximately 7-10 days after your FAFSA submission for us to retrieve your information (The DREAM Act Application takes a little longer.)
ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK:
- Make sure you have completed the correct FAFSA for the appropriate Financial Aid Year.
- Submit your FAFSA by using your FSA ID
Financial Aid Office
Las Positas College
3000 Campus Hill Drive
Building 1600, Room 1650
Livermore, CA 94551
Fax: (925) 449-6038
Drop-in Business Hours
Cranium Café - Speak to an advisor Online
Monday & Wednesday 1pm – 3pm
Please Note: We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
Federal School Code
- Financial Aid in Six Steps Flyer
- Important Dates & Deadlines
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Aid Office Staff