- Financial Aid Home
- Información de la Ayuda Financiera
- AB19 The California College Promise Scholarship
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Aid - Types of Financial Aid
- After You Apply - What's Next?
- BankMobile Refunds
- California College Promise Grant (formerly BOGW Fee Waiver)
- Class-Web - How To
- Complete Withdraw After Receiving Aid
- Cost of Attendance
- Dream Act (AB 540)
- FATV (Financial Aid TV)
- Federal Direct Loan
- Federal Tax Benefits and 1098-T
- Federal Work-study Jobs
- Financial Aid Staff
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Get SAP Counseling Sessions for Reinstatement Petition
- Helpful Resources
- Manage Your Money
- Net Price Calculator
- Pell Grant Chart 2019-2020
- Purpose of Financial Aid
- Refund (Payment) Dates
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- The Zone - How To
- Understanding My Responsibilities
At the beginning of each new semester, we experience an extremely high volume of phone calls and emails. We will call you back and/or email you within 24 hours of leaving a message/email regarding your financial aid inquiries. If you need immediate attention, please stop by our office during our drop-in hours listed on the right hand side of the page.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The Financial Aid Staff
Which FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application should you fill out?
2019-2020: Summer 2019, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Summer 2020, Use 2017 Taxes
2020-2021: Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Summer 2021, Use 2018 Taxes
For summer DO BOTH.
FAFSA/DREAM applications workshop today 5pm-7pm
When completing a FAFSA, if possible, please use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer the income data directly into your FAFSA from the IRS. Complete the FAFSA or DREAM application before the March 2 Cal Grant Deadline every year starting October 1.
Please Note: If you missed the Cal Grant Deadline, you can still complete the FAFSA or DREAM application.
Please put your W number student ID on all required forms and documentation especially when sending by FAX. Please fill in forms completely.
Monday: 9am - 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 7pm
Wednesday: 9am - 5pm
Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am- 1pm
Federal School Code:
We have an after-hours DROPBOX located in the hallway between the Admissions and Financial Aid Offices, for your convenience.
- FAFSA- FREE Application for Federal Student Aid
- FSA Phone: 1-800-433-3243
- FSA ID Assistance: 1-800-557-7394
California Dream Act (AB 540 eligible)
Financial Aid TV Videos
LPC Veterans First Program