Commonly Used Forms
Fax Number Update
The Office of Admissions & Records has changed the fax number to (925) 443-0342.
Note: To view or print the forms, you need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Application for Admission (printable) (590K PDF)
- Academic Renewal Petition (PDF)
- Change of Residency (PDF)
- Credit/No-Credit Petition (PDF)
- Enrollment Verification Request (PDF)
- Extenuating Circumstances Form
- Loss of Priority Registration Appeal Form
- Personal Data Change (PDF)
- Petition for Admission from Dismissed Status (PDF)
- Petition to Repeat a Course
- Request for AA/AS Degree or Certificate (See Major list below)
- Major Code List
- General Education (CSU or IGETC) Certification Request
- Refund of Fees (PDF)
- Student Release of Information (PDF)
- Transcript Request (PDF)
Important: Due to the spring semester grades being imported into Class-Web, transcripts will not be available until next week.
- AB 540 California Nonresident Tuition Exemption (English)
- AB 540 California Nonresident Tuition Exemption (Espanol)