When can I drop in for tutoring?
Unlimited drop-in tutoring is available in room 2401 for Las Positas students. The drop-in tutoring schedule is subject to change. Please see tinyurl.com/lpcdropin for the most up-to-date schedule.
How to schedule a tutoring appointment.
Las Positas students can also receive more individualized weekly tutoring sessions with a peer tutor. All in-person scheduled appointments are made online at https://laspositas.go-redrock.com.
- Enter your username (zonemail username) and password (the first two letters of your first name, followed by the first two letters of your last name (all lowercase), followed by the last four digits of your W Number)
- Click login
- Click "Search Availability" on the left-hand side.
- Select "Scheduled Tutoring"
- Select the section/class you need tutoring for
- Click Search
- Select the day and time you would like tutoring
- Under "Reasons," select "Scheduled Tutoring"
- Under "Phone or email," enter the best method to contact you
- Under "Notes," enter the reason you are requesting tutoring.
- Click "Save"
The LPC Tutorial Program is dedicated to students' educational success by providing free high-quality learning support relevant to their individual needs. We seek to provide services that will help students become independent learners and function successfully in an academic environment. We strive to create a positive and encouraging atmosphere for all students who use our services.
Located on the LPC Campus in the Multi-Disciplinary Building (MDB), room 2401 we provide:
- Drop-in tutoring including: 1) weekly drop-in hours, 2) Reading & Writing Center (RAW), 3) Prep2Pass (Finals preparation tutoring) Subjects include: Anthropology, Biology, ESL, English, Chemistry, Math, Political Science, and Physics.
- Scheduled tutoring
- Online tutoring through Net Tutor
- Study rooms
- Monday 9:00am - 6:30pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 6:30pm *Tutorial Center is closed all day 3/19 for Flex Day.
- Wednesday 9:00am - 6:30pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 2:00pm
For more information please contact:
Study, Tutoring and Reading Room
In order to receive FREE tutoring through the Tutorial Program, you must be a current
LPC student and registered in the LPC class for which you need assistance.
Schedule a session and pick your own time using our new online system.
Tutoring session will be uploaded periodically throughout the semester. Check in weekly for more availability.